Welcome to my latest blog...Project 365.

This blog will consist of daily pictures. Basically my life in pictures. My other blog will still be the place I share stories, travels, grand-babies etc...along with pictures as well. I have seen this Project 365 on other blogs where they post a picture everyday to share. I thought it was a cool idea but when I saw it I thought I was too late, that I needed to of started January 1... But after seeing more blogs, a lot started after January. So, I will start today and continue for the next 364 days. It should be interesting to see what my day in pictures will be like. I hope you'll enjoy the ride.

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Day 57 of 365



2 comments:

Fonda said...

Packed and ready to go!

Stacy said...

Miss you already! Have a great time!! Get that stamp!! :)